Friday, August 21, 2015

Image result for elizabeth learning center

                                                    Image result for sports
My hobbies are practicing sports the sports i play include are soccer,baseball,basketball,and football.But the only school club am in is volleyball. I joined volleyball because i thought it was it going to be an amazing experience and it was.Also I made it to varsity my freshmen year and we made it to the semifinals but we lost against Rancho Dominguez. I can say it was an intense game but at the end we came up short of the victory.We were not mad of disappointed because we had made it so far and we were proud of our team

Image result for robots
What I would like to learn in computer class is how to manage using a computer well. Also i would like to learn how this class would benefit my future in a career in technology and i would like tom learn how to build robots. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment